Backlog:

This chai makes a darned tasty latte! I like that it’s spicy even after I’ve added the milk, and the milk doesn’t drown out the spices.

A flavorful black tea base, and while the canister that I have of this tea doesn’t elaborate on the black tea base, I see that the description here states that it’s an Assam tea, and I suspected as much, given robust, malty character. A really good way to start off a chai, in my opinion! I find that I’m often disappointed with chai blends that use Ceylon rather than Assam … the bolder flavor of Assam really brings a chai to the next level for me.

It is a peppery blend with a hint of licorice, and a hint of nutty flavor from the nutmeg. The cardamom and cloves add a nice dimension to the cup.

A really enjoyable chai!