I am currently having a Matcha smoothie. I was out of yogurt, so there’s no yogurt in this, instead, it’s made with the freshly squeezed juice of one orange, a bunch of strawberries, a banana and this White Chocolate Matcha.

And it’s yummy! The white chocolate and strawberries come through the strongest … and at the end I taste the little bit of orange. The banana is overwhelmed by it all, but that’s OK. I’m enjoying my mid-day snack!

I’ll rate this Matcha later (at some point!) when I post the link to my full-length review of it.

CelebriTEA

Sounds like Heaven ♡

Comments

CelebriTEA

Sounds like Heaven ♡