Backlog:

This is a really good Earl Grey. I like that it has a Yunnan Base. The bergamot is a bit more subdued than in a typical Earl Grey, I like the subtle approach here, and I like that this is different. And I like that the bergamot allows for enjoyment of the Yunnan. But there is also a part of me that still wants the BERGAMOT.

For that reason, I gave it a slightly lower rating … it’s a really good tea, but not what I’d call exceptional. A little more bergamot might have pushed it over the 90 mark.

I am obsessed with tea!