Backlog:

Yum! sweet, creamy chocolate with raspberry … and the white tea is creamy and slightly earthy and complements the white chocolate very well. The coconut adds more to the overall “creaminess” of the cup rather than adding a really distinct coconut flavor.

Delicate – as most white teas are. But even with it’s delicate overall quality, there is a lot of flavor to enjoy here.

A really good tea. Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/03/29/organic-white-delight-from-the-rabbit-hole/

TassieTeaGirl

I love it when people try this one, its so unbelievably good. I’m glad you like it, and we’re getting some Rabbit Hole love out there beyond my national borders!

Comments

TassieTeaGirl

I am obsessed with tea!