drank Caribe by Harney & Sons

Backlog:

A forgiving tea! I had brewed it as I would a black, not realizing it was a blend of green and black teas. The green did not end up bitter being subjected to the boiling water and extended brew time. No bitterness, no scorched leaf taste, nothing foul. Just tasty.

I noticed the green tea and the guava right away, and then the black tea came through in the background. I found this to be unusual given that this is a black and green tea blend – and it has been my experience that the two teas together tend to produce a more “black tea” tasting cup than a “green tea” tasting cup … but the green comes through very nicely here.

A really lovely cuppa.