Thank you TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea.

It’s not bad at all. I just visited the Tea Grotto website and didn’t see this one on there … sold out? Discontinued? I don’t know.

This has a very bold, aggressive flavor – nice hazelnut notes with a strong black tea base. And … I’m hoping this one won’t be keeping me up because it IS a little late to be drinking a black tea. But, I’m feeling a little bit of caffeine withdrawal this evening (I don’t know why because I’ve been drinking tea all day … but, still, there is that withdrawal headache coming on)

Anyway … this is a good tea. Enjoying it … thanks to my SororiTea Sis!

KallieBoo!

For some reason they don’t have all of their teas at the online store. I think their still putting it together because the online store didn’t exist a while ago.

Comments

KallieBoo!

I am obsessed with tea!