drank Cuba Libre Black Tea by 52teas

Backlog:

I enjoyed this flavored black tea from 52teas. I really can’t think of a “cola” flavored tea from 52Teas that I’ve not liked … somehow, Frank manages to capture that “cola” taste really well. This tea is no exception to that.

Overall, this was a very delicious blend. The black tea has a nice caramel-y undertone and it accentuates the caramel taste of the cola very nicely. I’m not a big rum fan (well, I’m not a big fan of any alcoholic drink, really) but, I like the alcoholic drink flavored teas … and this one is very refreshing.

I am obsessed with tea!