drank Red Velvet Cake Mate by 52teas

backlog:

I liked this one a lot. I was glad that the chocolate notes are more pronounced than in a typical red velvet cake (I like red velvet alright, but, I want more chocolate. More chocolate = better … this is the rule and I have yet to find an exception to this rule.) This has a nice, chocolate-y tone (although more = better) and Frank did a great job at getting the cream cheese flavor (tangy and creamy), and I like the way the earthy tones of the Mate complement the flavors of red velvet.

A really tasty blend!