drank Tiger Spice Chai by David Rio

Backlog:

Yeah, I’m still really behind. sigh I hope to get caught up one day!

Anyway … I received a packet of this chai mix in one of my Love With Food boxes … and I was happy to try it. David Rio is a company I’m familiar with because back when I was first starting out in the tea business (blending/selling … not reviewing!) I sampled quite a few of David Rio’s products as I did have some customers that expressed an interest in a chai mix rather than a loose leaf … and had I decided to ultimately offer a mix … I would have gone with the David Rio product because at the time, it was my favorite of the ones that I had tried. This was many years ago, and I’ve since had the opportunity to try some newer brands out there … but this is still pretty darned good for what it is.

However, I can say this … my taste buds seems to have … developed since the last time I had this because I used to like this a whole lot better than I do now. Either my taste buds have improved or the competition has improved (or perhaps … a little of both.) I used to love this stuff … but now I’m finding it just … OK. Drinkable … but not something that I’d keep stocked in my kitchen for everyday consumption … or even more than occasional consumption.

Good, not great … but I do like that David Rio is committed to a good cause (the welfare of animals.)

haha you’ll never catch up!

LiberTEAS

LOL … thanks a bunch for your confidence! :)

mostly i just don’t want you to catch up or i feel like i’d see less fun notes to read! :)