drank Scottish Morn by Harney & Sons

Backlog:

A good, strong, HEFTY cup o’ tea! The leaf is a fine chop CTC that produces a really rich, hearty cup of tea that is gonna give you the kick in the pants that you need to get you going in the morning. Maybe not the best cuppa for a Sunday when you want to just kick back and relax, but a great Monday Morning cuppa!

What I liked best about this is that while it was good and strong, it wasn’t too harsh or edgy. A lot of flavor. Smooth yet invigorating. I like it!

gmathis

Glad to be reading your catch-up notes—especially this one. Sounds like what I’ll be needing all winter if the woolly worms around here are to be believed. (Dark and hairy! :)

Comments

gmathis

I am obsessed with tea!