Backlog:

A very flavorful white tea … this is a tea that I’d recommend to someone who thinks they don’t like white tea because the flavor is too delicate. This tea might change their mind!

Sweet, earthy, and vegetative … with the vegetal notes tasting a bit more like hay than grass or vegetables. There is a vague spice note to this tea as well, which I really enjoyed. Not really “spicy” but just a gentle warmth.

There’s a warm nutty taste to this cup too. A soft texture to the tea, very light and easy to drink. No bitterness with a moderate astringency. A really enjoyable cuppa.

I am obsessed with tea!