drank Tropical Eyebrows by 52teas

Backlog:

Another tropical tea. That’s usually my reaction when I encounter a “tropical” flavored tea. It’s not all that exciting, it seems like something every purveyor of flavored tea offers.

But this Tropical flavored tea is quite enjoyable … I love the addition of the persimmon! Now, I’m … not one who … eats a whole heck of a lot of persimmon. I usually walk right past them in the produce section of my local store in favor of more common fruits like apples and oranges. (Speaking of apples … I’m overjoyed that honeycrisp apples are back!)

So I can’t actually say unequivocally that it is the persimmon that makes this tea different. It could be the Chun Mee tea. But this tropical tea is deliciously different and I like it! Yum!