drank French Toast by 52teas

Backlog:

Absolutely YUMMY! A bit too much cinnamon in it, in my opinion, but other than that, I really like this one a lot. And since I usually like to use a cinnamon swirl bread when I make french toast, the cinnamon didn’t bother me, and I actually found it in keeping with the flavors I’d expect from a plate of french toast. (However, one of our local bread companies made a Peach Cobbler bread a few months ago, and this is even better than the cinnamon swirl in french toast … and I think that Frank should make a Peach Cobbler Bread French Toast blend … oh drool!)

This is definitely one of the best teas of the year, and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it is one of the teas featured in the 12 days of christmas sampler box. If it isn’t, it should be!

I am obsessed with tea!