Absolutely LOVE this. LOVE it. This is one of the very best black licorice-y tasting teas that I’ve tried yet, and I’m a huge fan of black licorice so when I find teas that are “black licorice-y” I usually MUST try them. This one is the best that I’ve tried. Have I mentioned that I love this tea yet?

A really good chai too, it was pleasantly spicy. The Guranse made a great base for the tea, rich and flavorful. Just … a really wonderful tea. REALLY good.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/07/30/so-long-and-thanks-for-all-the-licorice-black-chai-blend-from-butiki-teas/

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA