Backlog:

I really like this one from Ambessa. I actually enjoyed all of the Ambessa line.

This is a good, solid black tea with a lot of heft to it. It is a good breakfast blend because it will give you what you need to get going. (It’s really good with biscotti!)

Rich, invigorating, and it has that yummy bake-y kind of taste to it. A really good breakfast tea.

TeaBrat

I wish these came in loose leaf…

LiberTEAS

Me too. That’s the main reason that these ambessa teas didn’t get an even higher score from me, because as much as I did enjoy them, I don’t like that they were sachet only.

Comments

TeaBrat

I wish these came in loose leaf…

LiberTEAS