drank Bai Mu Dan by Samovar

Backlog:

I believe Azzrian sent me this sampling. I had this one hot summer night, even though I’m only just logging about it now. Yeah, I’m still behind. I will get caught up eventually. It will just take forever.

I’m amazed at how even though I’ve tried many different Bai Mu Dan teas by many different tea companies … with each new experience, I can taste subtle differences. With this Bai Mu Dan, I noticed hints of chocolate toward the finish!

A nice, sun-roasted type of taste to this cup, sweet and nutty.

A really nice Bai Mu Dan!

I am obsessed with tea!