drank Jungle Monkey Chai by Tea Xotics

Backlog:

One of the yummiest rooibos chai blends I’ve tasted … ever. It’s a very cinnamon-y chai, but I also note peppery flavors as well as clove.

But what makes this chai unique is the coconut, banana and chocolate! I love that the coconut and banana are in there, and they are strong flavors. I wish that the chocolate was stronger than it is (because more chocolate always = better.)

The nutty flavor of the rooibos works well with this tisane too, it all comes together in a very flavorful way. Really much better than I would have expected given how much is going on with this chai.

I am obsessed with tea!