drank Napalm Ferret by 52teas

Backlog:

I loved this blend. I love the laugh I got from the label (Not flavored like ferret or napalm, no animals were harmed making this tea). I love Frank’s humor.

A cinnamon-y tea. I like the sweet banana contrasting with the spicy cayenne, and the smooth, buttery green tea base.

I really enjoyed this tea. My one complaint is that I would like a little more banana flavor. As it is, I can taste the banana, I just found myself wanting just a little more banana.

I am obsessed with tea!