drank Turtle Cheesecake by 52teas

Backlog:

I was excited about this blend from 52Teas. Chocolate and caramel and pecan? drool!

Served hot, the flavors are a little muddled, so give it a few minutes to cool off a little bit (still hot but not fresh from the teapot hot) and this allows the flavors to pop. The black tea is a good base, a pleasant, rich tea. The malty tones in the tea accentuate the caramel in a very palate pleasing way.

I wish there was more chocolate. (big surprise, right?) As the tea becomes “warm” as opposed to what I’d call hot, the cheesecake flavors come out. I can taste the toasted pecan notes, caramel, cheesecake and chocolate at this point.

It’s a delicious tea.

tigress_al

Never enough chocolate!

LiberTEAS

There is no such thing as enough chocolate.

Comments

tigress_al

Never enough chocolate!

LiberTEAS

There is no such thing as enough chocolate.

I am obsessed with tea!