Backlog:

I received this tea in my Amoda Box back in October. It’s a nice Oolong. Sweet and creamy. Like the others who have previously reviewed this tea, I didn’t get any fig or raisin-y notes. I did taste a slight apple-y note to it though. Delicate vegetative notes. Soft notes of flower.

My first few infusions delivered that soft, creamy taste and texture that you typically would experience with a greener Oolong, with hints of a vegetal background. Notes of flower.

Later infusions is where I noticed the apple-y, fruit notes start to emerge, but, none of the dried fruit sweetness that you might expect from “warmed figs” and “raisins” as suggested in the description of this tea.

Not a bad Oolong though.