Backlog:

this tisane exceeded my expectations. I thought I’d like it (I mean, I do enjoy most of Frank’s blends, and he seems to really bring it when it comes to honeybush), but I didn’t think I’d like it quite as much as I did.

I thought that the ginger would be stronger in this blend than it is, given the name of it. The ginger does stand out, but it’s not all about the ginger, nor does the ginger overpower the other flavor profiles. There is just enough ginger to give the cup some zing without it going overboard.

Cinnamon is tasted, and so is pumpkin and the creamy notes of cream cheese. The tangy notes of the cream cheese also come through. I didn’t get a lot of “buttery” pastry like flavors, but I found that the nutty tones of the honeybush seemed to give it a little bit of crust flavor that I was wanting.

A really good blend.