drank Blue Ginger by Harney & Sons

Backlog:

I don’t think I’ve tried a tea where lychee fruit and ginger were combined, but I like the result. Lychee tea can sometimes taste a bit “weird” … sort of chemical-y and sort of off, but, the ginger sort of curbs that weird lychee note.

I love that the base is a Fujian black tea – I can taste the caramel and cocoa notes and I like how these meld with the lychee and ginger.

Not perfume-y from the lychee, not too hot from the ginger … a really nice balance between the two components. I like it.

I am obsessed with tea!