Backlog:

Not bad. I wasn’t too sure how I’d like it since it is a decaffeinated black tea blend from Adagio, and I’m not too crazy about Adagio’s black teas … so I guess part of me figures that the decaffeinated black teas have got to be worse, right? But it’s not too bad. This blend is actually tasty.

The black tea isn’t a very strong flavor here, I taste more vanilla, hazelnut, and chocolate than I do black tea. And given my misgivings about Adagio’s black teas … that’s probably a good thing. I taste the nutty, honeyed notes of the honeybush too.

A clever blend.