Backlog:

A really tasty Earl Grey Creme. The sharp, tangy Bergamot is softened really nicely with the vanilla notes. This is more vanilla than it is bergamot though, I think it would be nicer with a more precise balance between the two flavor components, but as it was, I enjoyed what I tasted.

The black tea has a very smooth and even taste. Not an overly aggressive tea, but not one I’d call weak either. Sweet and creamy, with a nice punch of citrus tang.

A good Earl Grey Creme.

Tamarindel

Hi LiberTEAS, if I may ask, do you remember how much tea you used for a cup? I just tried this tea for the first time, and the instructions were for grams, but all I have are teaspoons, so I am still experimenting and trying to figure out the right measurement for a great cup.

LiberTEAS

Hi! I am one of those types of people that eyeball my tea measurements. I know that this irritates a lot of people (and I’m sorry!) but, I’ve been brewing tea for a lot of years and I used to measure it out using the heaping teaspoon method, but, I’ve gotten to the point where I can eyeball the right amount and more often than not this works for me. I wish I could be more helpful to you!

Tamarindel

No that’s alright, with experience we all start to do things by feel rather by rule. Thank you all the same! I’m glad you like the tea, it makes me feel more confident that with a little trial and error I’ll be able to get the results I want too :)

Comments

Tamarindel

LiberTEAS