Backlog:

I found the name of this tisane to be very funny. My husband didn’t agree with me. We sometimes have very different sense of humors.

Anyway … this is pretty good. Instead of the usual “nutty” flavor that I usually get from honeybush, I taste more of an earthiness that really works well with the lemony and lime-y flavors. I taste the effervescent taste of soda here too. I don’t drink a lot of soda, but, I do like the way Frank manages to capture soda in his soda inspired teas.

It’s a pretty tasty tisane.

I am obsessed with tea!