drank Rum Raisin Ice Cream by 52teas

Backlog:

Loved this one! I was really happy with how this one turned out. I love the sweet, creamy ice-creamy taste of it, the notes of sweet raisin and the notes of rum and how everything comes together. It’s really sweet and decadent, but not so sweet that I would feel guilty drinking it at breakfast (nor does it taste so boozy that I’d feel guilty starting my day like this.)

The robust, malty notes of the black tea work perfectly for this particular blend, and the black tea nicely accentuates the sweetness of the raisin and marries well with the rum notes. The sweet, vanilla-y notes weave their way in and out.

Nice!

Kittenna

I really need to finish off some teas so I can justify buying ones like this! Yum.

…so like in 2 years kittenna? :)

Pyroxy

Wow, you made that sound amazing. I may have to track some down.

Comments

Kittenna

…so like in 2 years kittenna? :)

Pyroxy

Wow, you made that sound amazing. I may have to track some down.

I am obsessed with tea!