Backlog:

At the time that I enjoyed this particular cup of tea, it was snowing outside. We had quite a snowstorm some time ago … and this was lovely to enjoy while it was so blustery outside. I loved the warm, tropical flair of this tea.

The black tea is the strongest note, and that’s just what I want from a tea – I want to taste the tea! This is a medium-bodied, mild-tempered Ceylon with a nice flavor.

Then I notice the tart lime. It is tart, sweet and there is even a hint of bitter to the lime. It’s a nice contrast to the sweet, creamy taste of coconut. The bitterness reminds me somewhat of grapefruit … but it doesn’t taste like grapefruit. Just evokes thoughts of the bitter fruit.

This is yummy. Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2014/02/12/key-lime-coconut-black-tea-blend-herbal-infusions/

Ze_Teamaker

hums “put the lime in the coconut”