At the time that I enjoyed this particular cup of tea, it was snowing outside. We had quite a snowstorm some time ago … and this was lovely to enjoy while it was so blustery outside. I loved the warm, tropical flair of this tea.

The black tea is the strongest note, and that’s just what I want from a tea – I want to taste the tea! This is a medium-bodied, mild-tempered Ceylon with a nice flavor.

Then I notice the tart lime. It is tart, sweet and there is even a hint of bitter to the lime. It’s a nice contrast to the sweet, creamy taste of coconut. The bitterness reminds me somewhat of grapefruit … but it doesn’t taste like grapefruit. Just evokes thoughts of the bitter fruit.

This is yummy. Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2014/02/12/key-lime-coconut-black-tea-blend-herbal-infusions/

hums “put the lime in the coconut”

hums “put the lime in the coconut”

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA