Backlog:

A really good Oolong. A strong lichee fruit taste to it. If I didn’t know that this was a pure/unflavored tea, I would have thought it had been scented with lichee … the flavor is intense.

Silky, flavorful, mild astringency. Woodsy notes to go along with the fruit tones. Later infusions become more earthy/woody, and I started to pick up on the sweet potato notes.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2014/02/17/guang-dong-phoenix-dan-cong-oolong-tea-teavivre/

SimpliciTEA

I read many of your recent reviews on your website, and I wanted to let you know that I noticed how well-written each one was. Perhaps someday I will be able to describe the experience of drinking tea as thoroughly and joyfully as you do. Maybe. : – )

LiberTEAS

Thank you. That is a tremendous compliment. I appreciate it.

looseTman

SimpliciTEA, I agree with you. LiberTEAS is a truly gifted reviewer of Tea and the SororiTea Sisters website is a tremendous resource for all who are interested in learning more about the joy of Tea.

and thank you @looseTman

You’re welcome!

Comments

SimpliciTEA

LiberTEAS

Thank you. That is a tremendous compliment. I appreciate it.

and thank you @looseTman