Backlog:

This is the first tea from Amoda Tea’s February Tasting box that I tried. I was happy to see that Amoda teamed up with Verdant for Valentine’s day to offer three teas that were not something that was offered on the Verdant Website.

I’ve tried the Eight Treasures blend and enjoyed that, so I was pretty confident that I’d enjoy this. There are some different “treasures” to this valentine’s blend, though. This blend has juniper, tulsi and burdock, while the original treasure blend has goji, marigold and honeysuckle. The result is a slightly spicier blend with this Valentine’s offering.

Really nice. Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2014/02/24/eight-treasures-valentine-blend-from-verdant-tea/

Lynxiebrat

I got this one in my 1 time Amoda box, I can’t wait to try it! I’m planning a small buy on Verdant’s website soon, like in the next week or so, when I get more moola.