Backlog:

A very fine cut/CTC leaf. Not a strong aroma to either the dry or wet leaf. The brewed tea didn’t emit a very strong fragrance either. But it is a very robust tasting tea. This will give you that kick in the butt that you need when you need to wake up in the morning.

Not a lot of malt notes, but some. More of a wine-like Assam with fruit notes and a fair amount of astringency. Sweet with a thick texture. Pleasant. Holds up to milk and honey if you like to add those to your tea.

I am obsessed with tea!