Backlog:

I was really excited to try this one. I’m not sure exactly why that is. Fruit Loops aren’t my favorite kids cereal. In fact, I really don’t care much for fruit loops, never really have. I’d much rather have fruity pebbles.

Hey Frank … Fruity Pebbles. Use a genmaicha base. Fruity Pebbles. I wouldn’t be upset if you did a cocoa pebbles either.

Actually, when it comes to “kids cereals” I’d really love to have a count chocula. You’ve done the franken berry and the boo berry. What about count chocula, Frank?

The aroma of this cereal is fruity and sweet. Kind of like when you open a box of Fruit Loops. Fruity and sweet. But even though it is a fruity, sweet tea, the black tea base is substantial. It’s a solid English Breakfast tea with strong notes of malt (which accentuate the cereal-ish-ness of this tea). Overall, a satisfying black tea blend.

The fruit flavors – I taste lime primarily. Next I tasted raspberry and orange. The strawberry, blueberry and apple are softer notes. The fruit notes are more on the sweet side than on the true to fruit side, which works given that this is a “fruit flavored kids cereal” inspired tea.

I would like marshmallow in this.

Tea Sipper

But Earl Grey already reminds me of fruity pebbles… what about a EG genmaicha? Also, I thought the ingredients lists marshmallow?

LiberTEAS

There is some marshmallow flavor, but not enough … I would like to really taste the marshmallow, so I guess what I should have said is that I could taste more of the marshmallow in this.

Comments

Tea Sipper

LiberTEAS