Backlog:

LOVE!

Some time ago, in the forums, I commented on the thread that asked what Dragonwell people were going to get this spring. This is one that I recommended. It’s an OUTSTANDING dragonwell.

Then again, you can’t really go wrong with Teavivre.

This is a very fresh Dragon Well, and it’s a freshness that can be tasted. Sweet, mild, fresh, pure, clean, nutty and buttery are all words that come to mind when I sipped this tea. It’s an invigorating and refreshing green tea.

A delightful chestnut flavor with a hint of steamed veggies. As I continued to sip, I could pick up on some apple-like flavors. Savory notes toward mid-sip: a little salty. A really, really good Dragonwell!

here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2014/04/21/organic-nonpareil-qian-dragon-well-long-jing-green-tea-teavivre/

Jillian

That’s an impressively long name for that tea.

Anna

This sounds great, I look forward to getting to the dragon well portion of my green tea project.

ashmanra

“You can’t go wrong with Teavivre.” One of the truest statements I have ever read.

LiberTEAS

They are a company that continues to impress me. I was blown away with how good this Dragon Well is.

Comments

Jillian

That’s an impressively long name for that tea.

Anna