This is the tea that’s currently in the fridge. I cold-brewed it overnight. It’s a yummy tea – I find that I tend to favor the various lime teas that SBT offers, with my preference being for the Lime Cola or the Lime Jello. But this one is good too.

The flavor isn’t as strong as I’d like it to be with the cold-brew, but it is still tasty. The resteeping (tonight before I go to bed, I’ll resteep the pouch hot-brew method) will be even better.

Sarsonator

Have you found a lime tea that works especially well as a cold brew? Because I would love to get my hands on something like that!

LiberTEAS

Have you tried the Lime Cola or the Lime Jello from SBT? I really like both of those as a cold brew, and then I would resteep them as a hot brew. I get a gallon out of the sachet that way.

Sarsonator

Nope, never had a lime tea.. not yet! I’ll check those out. Thanks!

Comments

Sarsonator

LiberTEAS

Sarsonator

Nope, never had a lime tea.. not yet! I’ll check those out. Thanks!

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA