Backlog:

I don’t see this tea on the Tea Grotto website so I don’t know if that’s because it’s been discontinued.

It has a really nice strawberry flavor. I don’t taste as much “cream” notes as I would expect from a tea called Strawberry Cream but the strawberry is definitely there and it’s a really good strawberry flavor. It tastes like real strawberries, not chemical-ish or fake.

The cream notes I’m picking up on are more of like the natural creamy taste I’d get from a green tea. It’s still quite a nice tea though.

Since this doesn’t appear to be a tea that is available any longer, I’m not going to rate it.

Ubacat

I’m always on the lookout for a good strawberry tea and this one is GREEN! Even better! But not available anymore! :-( Guess I’ll never get to taste it.

Comments

Ubacat

I am obsessed with tea!