Backlog:

I liked this one. I don’t know that I got a pumpkin pie crepe that had been topped with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream and drizzled with chocolate sauce or not. Then again, I can’t say that I’ve actually ever had this dessert before, but if I saw it on a menu, I’d be sure to save room for dessert so that I could try it.

It is an interesting medley of flavors though, and I can taste the pumpkin and the chocolate and the vanilla. I can taste notes of spice and the black tea notes in this too.

It’s tasty. It’s an interesting combination of flavors, but I like it.

I am obsessed with tea!