Backlog:

Of the different teas that I’ve tried from Just.Organic.Tea. this one probably stood out as my least favorite. I’m just not a big fan of hibiscus and there is a bit too much hibiscus in this for my liking.

I do like the green rooibos in this … it adds a bright, fruity note to it. (I generally prefer green rooibos to red rooibos because I like that light, fruity flavor of it.) I also like the juicy blueberry taste to this. I would like to taste more rose, and I feel like the hibiscus was sort of overwhelming the delicate rose notes.

It’s sweet and tart and not a bad blend, just not my favorite from this company. On the other hand, my daughter LOVED this. So it was a winner with someone in this family!