drank Formosa Pouchong by Narien Teas

Brewed my second infusion of these leaves. I actually brought the water to a boil this time as I wasn’t standing over the kettle to monitor it, so I allowed the tea to cool a bit before adding it to the leaves (I generally will pour the boiling water into a cool teapot, and wait a minute, and I find that this cools the water enough to add to this greener Oolong).

The flavor of the second infusion is very much like the first. Perhaps a little more vegetative quality.

I don’t sweeten this tea – doesn’t need it! Save the sweetener for flavored teas! This one is perfect!

I am obsessed with tea!