drank Bai Yun Oolong by Norbu Tea

My Oolong fix for today.

I love the color of this tea – Golden! I wrote a review about this tea for the Tea Review Blog that can be read here:

This tea reminds me so much of a Fancy Formosa Oolong (Oriental Beauty), from it’s appearance, to the color and scent of the liquor and even the flavor is quite reminiscent of an Oriental Beauty.

I am continually in awe of Norbu’s teas – always of such excellent quality and exceptional taste. This cup is another perfect example of this. Multiple infusions to follow!

__Morgana__

I just ordered the sample set from Norbu today. Looking forward to it. Plus Greg seemed really nice in the email he sent to confirm my samples pick.

LiberTEAS

You won’t be disappointed by Norbu. Their teas are awesome. One of my very favorite companies, now that I am not blending teas any longer!

Comments

__Morgana__

LiberTEAS