drank Cinnamon Fig Rooibos by 52teas

After all the tea that I’ve drunk today (I managed 4 infusions from the Bai Yun!), I’ve decided it’s time to make some non-caffeinated choices.

I like this one pretty well. The fig flavor is a bit more mellow than I remember it being in previous infusions, but the cinnamon is nicely pronounced here – not a strong, spicy-hot cinnamon but a spicy-sweet cinnamon. There is a fruity presence also – but, it doesn’t taste definitively of fig.

It’s still quite good though and it’s a nice, mellow cup. Pleasantly sweet.

Boiling 8 min or more