drank Carrot Cake by Tea Guys

This is my first time trying this tea. I have been really happy with the other Tea Guys teas so I am fairly confident I will like this one too…

Wow! This is really good. Much, much better than I anticipated. I’m not a big fan of rooibos. I like rooibos ok, but more often than not its a bit too sweet for my liking, and tastes a bit like artificial sweetener (like saccharine) has been added. But the combination of flavors here seems to offset that weird rooibos sweetness enough so that it’s not as prevalent. This blend also contains honeybush which I like much better than rooibos.

Make no mistake though, this is a very sweet tea. It just doesn’t taste like a fakey-rooibos-saccharine-ish sweet. It has a pleasant fruity sweetness, with a touch of honey and maple. A very nice dessert treat – and perfect for this time of evening.

Boiling 8 min or more