drank Meadow Nocturne by Liber Teas

Without a doubt this is my favorite chamomile blend, and since I’m headed to bed a bit earlier than usual tonight, I feel like I can use a little encouragement via my Meadow Nocturne.

I am not a particular fan of chamomile, but, I do like it ok in blends, and it certainly is effective in promoting relaxation. I love how the honeybush gives this blend a pleasant sweetness, and I absolutely adore lavender. This is just delightful and I can already start to feel that much needed sense of calm.

I am obsessed with tea!