drank Masterpiece Chai by Liber Teas

After coming home from my daughter’s school – today was “Donuts with Dear Mom” day – I indulged in a cup of Masterpiece Chai – my absolute favorite chai in the world. A bit of steamed, frothed milk (I actually use half & half because we buy 1% milk which I think is too thin, so I get myself a little carton of half & half for my tea) and honey make this the nicest cup of chai available anywhere (except for maybe India!)

Now that I’m finishing up the cup though, I already contemplating what I shall brew next……

I am obsessed with tea!