drank Golden Nepal by Teany

Rather than my usual Breakfast Blend this morning, I reached for this.

I love the aroma of this tea. I described the aroma as “spirited” for my review on the Tea Review Blog. It is vibrant and exhilarating.

The flavor is robust. Not as robust as say, an Assam. But it is a pleasantly strong black tea with notes of earth, spice and fruit. It is very good without sweetener, although because allergy season is upon us, I added a dollop of the raw, locally harvested tea that I procured yesterday – and it is quite lovely with the honey.

A very nice way to start the day.

LiberTEAS

I am now on my second infusion of the leaves, which is just as delightful as the first. There are some notable differences, however: I found the second infusion to possess stronger fruit notes. The earthy notes are a bit softer and sweeter, and the spice tones are a bit softer too. Overall the second infusion is not quite as robust as the first – but it is still absolutely lovely!

Comments

LiberTEAS

I am obsessed with tea!