drank Allergi-TEA by Liber Teas

Since allergy season has arrived (for me, anyways), it’s time for me to break out the artillery and fight the symptoms. I love my Allergi-TEA.

It has a clean, peppermint-y flavor. More importantly though, is that it really helps with the symptoms. I add a dollop of raw, locally harvested honey which also helps considerably.

So, along with my daily Oolong, this will be a daily tea for me for a while!

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more
Cofftea

This sounds so good! My someone special has really bad allergies. Honey helps w/ allergies? Interesting.

LiberTEAS

the honey should be raw and locally harvested. Since the bees will collect the pollen from the local plants that are causing the allergic reactions, by using the locally harvested, raw honey, you are taking in a little of the pollen, in turn, allowing the body to build an immunity to those pollens.

Wow! I learned something new. Cool! I’ll pass this info along to Grant. =D

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

The farmer’s market opens here this Saturday and I’ll be picking up some local honey then. The husband is convinced that the local raw milk helps with his allergies.

LiberTEAS

chrine: that is possible too. I didn’t think of that!

DoorMouse

This tea sounds amazing, though where can I get some? Also LiberTEA your side links aren’t working. =(

LiberTEAS

My teas are no longer available for sale. I closed the door on my business a few years ago. Thank you though! The links appear to be working now… at least to me they are … are they still not working for you?

Comments

Cofftea

Wow! I learned something new. Cool! I’ll pass this info along to Grant. =D

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

LiberTEAS

chrine: that is possible too. I didn’t think of that!

DoorMouse