drank Ginger Peach by Tea Guys

Just trying this tea for the first time. I received the order a couple of weeks ago… in that order I also received the Papaya Ginger which I absolutely loved so this one kind of got overlooked!

It’s very good. One of the better ginger peach teas I’ve tasted. The ginger does not overwhelm the cup and the peach is sweet and very delightful. The flavors are well balanced and the tea flavor is brisk and lively. Muscatel is very complimentary to the peach notes.

I’ll have to write a review on the Tea Review Blog about this one!

I am obsessed with tea!