drank Almond Cookie by SpecialTeas

I finished off the last that I had of this treat in a teacup! I love this tea. It is especially good “Latte” – I warm the milk and then froth it foamy, and top it with a grind of fresh nutmeg. YUM!

The cinnamon is sweet (not a spicy cinnamon) and the almond has a beautiful nutty character. The black tea is bold enough to taste, but not so bold that it overwhelms the cup. A very pleasant way to start the afternoon!

JacquelineM

I like the nutmeg idea!!!

Doulton

This sounds like one I must try! I’m really having a “Year of the Almond”.

__Morgana__

I’m looking forward to trying this. I have a number of teas in my pantry now with the moniker “cookie.” Some even have the exact same name. I think I have two or three orange cookies. Obviously, I have cookies on the brain…

Comments

JacquelineM

I like the nutmeg idea!!!

Doulton

This sounds like one I must try! I’m really having a “Year of the Almond”.

__Morgana__