drank "Dude" Grey by Custom

I created this blend a couple of months ago, I call it “dude” grey because it’s got a California feel to it (citrus-y flavors) but with a pleasant Earl Grey note.

I like inhaling this tea through my mouth just before I take a sip. The aroma wafts over my palate and yum! The black tea is smooth, not too robust, nice for afternoon or early evening. The Earl Grey is softer than in “straight up” earl grey teas (such as the one I enjoyed earlier this afternoon) as it is softened by the other citrus notes. I especially like the grapefruit in this blend.

Stephanie

Dude Grey! lol! Love the name! :)

~lauren.

Great name!

JacquelineM

I am imagining the Dude from the Big Lebowski drinking this when he is not enjoying his White Russians – he has a very uncanny ability to know when the tea is done steeping even though he never times it! ;)

Comments

Stephanie

Dude Grey! lol! Love the name! :)

~lauren.