drank Formosa Pouchong by Narien Teas

OoOoOoOo-long! Delightful! Pleasant aroma – floral, vegetative – much the way I would think a meadow kissed with spring flowers would smell in the morning after a light rain.

Even more delightful than the aroma is the flavor! Floral notes, buttery, even a hint of fruit hits my palate. And of course, a hint of vegetation. Not strong… but it seems to linger lightly in each layer of flavor of this complex cup.

Several more infusions to follow!

LiberTEAS

The second and third infusions were also very lovely – it would be hard for me to choose which one was best. Each infusion delivers slightly different notes… or perhaps I should say variations on the flavor profile… each one unique but each one fantastic!

Comments

LiberTEAS

I am obsessed with tea!