drank Formosa Pouchong by Narien Teas

OoOoOoOo-long! Delightful! Pleasant aroma – floral, vegetative – much the way I would think a meadow kissed with spring flowers would smell in the morning after a light rain.

Even more delightful than the aroma is the flavor! Floral notes, buttery, even a hint of fruit hits my palate. And of course, a hint of vegetation. Not strong… but it seems to linger lightly in each layer of flavor of this complex cup.

Several more infusions to follow!

LiberTEAS

The second and third infusions were also very lovely – it would be hard for me to choose which one was best. Each infusion delivers slightly different notes… or perhaps I should say variations on the flavor profile… each one unique but each one fantastic!

Comments

LiberTEAS

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA