drank Earl Grey by Lupicia

Mr. Grey! I do love his artfully suave ways!

As I’ve said before, this is absolutely one of the best Earl Grey teas I’ve had. The bergamot is strong but not perfume-y. The Keemun is such a great base for the bergamot because it is strong enough to withstand the power of it. Interestingly enough I am picking up a slight cocoa note in the finish. I’m not sure why this is. I didn’t pick up on this with my first cup of this tea… I don’t know if I just missed it, or if my taste buds are a bit off this morning… the other two teas I’ve had this morning tasted spot on, though.

I haven’t yet tried this Earl Grey with milk – perhaps the next time I brew it I will add a bit and see how it fairs.

LiberTEAS

Now enjoying the second infusion of these leaves. I think the second infusion is even lovelier than the first! Hard to believe because the first is so good! A simply amazing Earl Grey!