drank Formosa Pouchong by Narien Teas

Time for my daily Oolong fix! What a delightful time of day it is!

Having a “daily Oolong” is something that is fairly recent for me. I would try an Oolong, fall in love with it (this happens with almost every Oolong I try!) and then I’d put it away and hoard it… deciding it was far too special and needed to be preserved and cherished. Finally, one day I realized I wasn’t doing me or the tea any favors by hiding it away and not drinking it. So now, I celebrate and cherish Oolong in a different way – by trying to make time for it every day!

I have but just enough for another day of this Formosa Pouchong – but oh how I’ve enjoyed it. Buttery, smooth, luxurious mouthfeel! Lovely! So good.

The best part is that more infusions will follow! One of the things I really love about Oolong tea!

teabird

You make a good argument! I tend to do the same thing with my favorite teas, hiding them away for “special occasions” – foolishness, clearly ;)

Doulton

I didn’t know about you and Oolongs! Next time I send you a package, I will seek out my Oolongs and give you some. I am a very faddish drinker, and recently have become all about smoky teas and Darjeelings. I am much too old to hide away my favorite things (I remember the impulse to do that).

LiberTEAS

I got four very flavorful infusions. A truly excellent Oolong,

Angrboda

I do that too about the teas that I really like, especially if it’s stuff that I got from others and can’t easily get more of. The four smoky samples Auggy sent me is a prime example. I loved them all, but I have to force myself to use them, because running out is so painful.

Comments

teabird

Doulton